-
July 22nd, 2005, 08:10 AM
#41
Inactive Member
-
July 22nd, 2005, 03:27 PM
#42
Inactive Member
I...I mean that...erm...in magazines...I mean...someone musta told me about that... I've never... well one time... My friend said he saw it once and... I gotta go, bye!
-
July 23rd, 2005, 03:05 AM
#43
Inactive Member
I'm just curious mummy...really !!!!
-
July 23rd, 2005, 01:39 PM
#44
HB Forum Owner
A friend of a friend of a second cousin's neighbours third sister twice removed on their aunt's side watched a movie on the internet showing this guy sucking himself off.
And I agree henk..it makes your neck hurt just watching it...err..I believe..yeah..that's right..*whistles tunelessly and makes a dash for the door* [img]redface.gif[/img]
-
July 23rd, 2005, 04:45 PM
#45
Inactive Member
-
July 23rd, 2005, 08:42 PM
#46
Inactive Member
LMAO! Now *that* is pretty sick, IL.
-
July 24th, 2005, 03:05 AM
#47
Inactive Member
Do ya know the difference between Kinky And Sick...
If yer kinky you use a feather...But if yer sick, you use the whole darn Chicken
-
July 24th, 2005, 06:04 AM
#48
Inactive Member
BAAWWK!!!!
Do the funky chicken now aha hah!!!
-
July 24th, 2005, 11:24 AM
#49
HB Forum Owner
Mens penises look like plucked chicken necks..or so Ive been told..hehehe [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
July 24th, 2005, 10:11 PM
#50
Inactive Member
I wouldn't know...
... Having never seen a plucked chickens neck, before
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks